Our woodwick tins are a great choice if you like burning candles for long periods of time.
The woodwicks give a little crackle when they burn which creates a unique and cozy experience.
Each time you burn your candle, allow wax to attain a full melt pool.
Be sure to trim your wick in between uses for best experience.
If your wick is having issues staying lit, you need to trim.
Wood Wicks sometimes get burnt and frail at the tips after they have been burned awhile.
Trimming the tip will allow the fresh wood to be lit.
If you have any questions please reach out! We are here to help.
- All of our products are handmade by us in Fort Walton Beach Florida.
All of our supplies are made in the USA.
-We make our candles in small batches to improve the overall quality and scent control.
-Our candles are made with premium Soy Wax.
-Soy Wax is great because the wax is natural and provides a nice soot free burn.
With no chemicals or additives.
-We make our candles with high quality fragrance oils that are made from Essential oils and other natural oils.
-Wooden wicks are unique because they give off a light crackling sound while they burn.
-For best relighting experience, trim your wick in between burns.
-When your candle is finished feel free to reuse your tin or recycle.
-When purchasing Salty Scents, not only are you helping our business grow but you are helping other small businesses and farmers.
Woodwick Tins - 8oz
- Each time you burn your candle, allow wax to attain a full melt pool.
- In between uses, when the wax is cooled completely, gently trim off any burnt edges(woodwick)/ball(cottonwick) of the wick. Be sure to remove all debris before relighting. See Facebook for video example- Always burn your candle in sight, and on a flat, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- For saftey purposes, discontinue use when 1/2 an inch of wax remains.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you have any questions please reach out! We are here to help.