- Each time you burn your candle, allow wax to attain a full melt pool.
- In between uses, when the wax is cooled completely, gently trim your wick.
Be sure to remove all debris before relighting. See Facebook for video example.
- Always burn your candle in sight, and on a flat, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- For saftey purposes, discontinue use when 1/2 an inch of wax remains.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you have any questions please reach out! We are here to help.