The Nag Champa scented candle is a common Indian fragrance which is also popular in incense. This smell is a blast from the past, straight from the 60's. Notes of Dark Musk, Patchouli, Vanilla, Incense, Amber with hints of Orange Blossom & Spice.
This medium glass jar is a nice touch to any room.
An elegant but beachy look - These are made with natural soy wax and includes a cotton wick.
They burn about 40+ hours.
Nag Champa; Medium Soy Candle - 9oz
- Each time you burn your candle, allow wax to attain a full melt pool.
- In between uses, when the wax is cooled completely, gently trim off any burnt edges(woodwick)/ball(cottonwick) of the wick. Be sure to remove all debris before relighting. See Facebook for video example- Always burn your candle in sight, and on a flat, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- For saftey purposes, discontinue use when 1/2 an inch of wax remains.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you have any questions please reach out! We are here to help.